Monday, April 11, 2011

iColor {A Mega Kit}

Happy Monday all, hope everyone in the DFW area survived the storm last night. I had a couple of scared pups and one that kept barking at the thunder. So not much sleep for me. But that's not what I'm here for today. I'm going to show you a couple of layouts I made with a kit called iColor {A Mega Kit}. It is a monochromatic kit, well actually it is nine monochromatic kits bundled together. And each kit on its own is great, but bundled it is fantastic.

My first layout is Callie and Cole, from Mother's Day last year. I mixed papers and elements from all the kits to make this bright page. And they definitely color my world!!!

My second layout is Callie, taken a few years ago, ok maybe more than a few. I used mostly the red kit, but threw in touches from the green and black kits as well. I love bright colors, they really pop on the page.

I really recommend you head over to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick up iColor {A Mega Kit} right away, because it is on sale right now, but I don't know how long the sale will last!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!