Monday, April 18, 2011

A Bunny's Tale and a Freebie

Happy Monday for the second time (two in one day, I know you're shocked). This post is about a great new kit by Scraps by Andrea, and it is called A Bunny's Tale along with the matching A Bunny's Tale Cardstock and A Bunny's Tale Polka Dotted Paper. This is a sweet kit just packed with lots of goodies. It is perfect for your Easter photos, spring photos and so much more.

My first layout is Callie and Cole after an Easter Egg hunt a few years ago, ok, maybe more than a few. I love all the flowers in the kit, and the word art is part of it as well.

My second layout is Callie wearing bunny ears. She is "acting" like a bunny. She always makes me laugh!!!! I love the combination of pink and tan, and I really love the dotted papers in the add-on pack.

I created a freebie for you off of the second layout. It is the frame cluster. I hope you download it and find a good use for it. The preview below is linked so, simply click on it to download. And as always feel free to leave a comment.

Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up A Bunny's Tale, A Bunny's Tale Cardstock, and A Bunny's Tale Polka Dotted Paper soon, because they will be a great addition to your scrapping stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!