Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sizzling Hot

Happy Tuesday everyone one. I'm going to show you a couple of layouts I made with a great kit by Adriana's Cafe called Sizzling Hot. It is bold, grungy and really wonderful. I of course didn't use it for romantic layouts, but that is not me. But it worked well for my layouts.

My first layout is of Callie in the play Romeo and Juliet. She was playing the "apothecary". She didn't know what that was, so she asked and was told it was a drug dealer. We laughed at the difference of perspective. Mecca explained it was more like a pharmacist.

My second layout is my three little loves. This is one of my favorite photos of them. I did the layout as challenge where I had to scrap the "back" of something. I love the colors in this kit because they can go with just about anything.

So head over to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick up Sizzling Hot as a great add to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!