Monday, February 21, 2011

Sizzling Hot Again

Happy Monday everyone, hope you're having a wonderful day!! The weather has been much warmer, in fact we've had to switch on the air. Gotta love Texas!!! Today I'm going to show you layouts I made with a kit by Amy Dane Designs called Sizzling Hot, and I also used their companion kits Sizzling Hot Word Art and Sizzling Hot Glitter Sheets. These are all Amy Dane's part of a collab with Adriana's Cafe (the one I showed you last week).

My first layout is one I did that features my favorite drink. I did it for a photography challenge. I love my frappuccinos, my favorite is a Cinnamon Dolce with White Chocolate Mocha, just say yummo. I love the colors in this kit, they are rich and elegant and can be used for so many types of layouts.

My second layout is Callie and Daddy. They had such a special relationship. She made him laugh. I think this is my favorite picture of them together. I love how this kit can take a simple shot and make it look elegant with these wonderful colors and elements.

Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Sizzling Hot, Sizzling Hot Glitter Sheets, and Sizzling Hot Word Art because they are a perfect addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!