Monday, January 17, 2011

I {Heart} Primary (revamped)

Hi all, I'm here today to show you some layouts I made using a kit called I {Heart} Primary (revamped) by SAHM Scrapper. It is a great kit she created based on the children's organizations at her church, but it is really so much more. I love the color combination and the element mix is great.

The first layout I did is Callie and Watson, he is growing so much!!! The photos were taken at Thanksgiving, and he is even bigger now. I really love the blue, green, brown and creams that I pulled out of the kit.

My second layout is Tom, Mecca, Callie and Cole on Christmas morning. It is hard to get a photo where all four are looking at you and no one is making a face. It seems like one or another is always cutting up, as in this photo. I really love kits like this one that have a great mix of colors, because you can do so many different things with it.

Since I {Heart} Primary (revamped) is a re-release of the kit it is on sale this week for $2.00, so head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick it up while it is on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!