Saturday, October 30, 2010

Simple Elegance & Please Vote for Me

Happy Saturday all, I'm going to show you a wonderful new kit by Scappin' Daisies Design called Simple Elegance. I'm a member of her team in the Battle of the Creative Teams over at DSA and this week we had to do a monochrome layout. She whipped this kit up for us to use...isn't she great!!!! We wanted to use a cream and she added touches of brown for when it went into the store. But since I've mentioned the contest at DSA I will ask you to please vote for Scrappin' Daisies and you can Vote Here.

My first layout is the one I did for the contest. We had to either trade photos or scrap about ourselves, and we chose to to ourselves. Well those of you who know me, know that was a challenge for me. I don't like layouts of me. But I did it, and I even included my favorite fur baby Tucker.

My second layout is one I really love, both because it has one of my favorite subjects and because I think it turned out so well. I did get a text from Callie this week, she saw the layout I posted last week with her on the potty, she wasn't thrilled, but she took it like a champ. She is beautiful and gracious too!!!

Ok Simple Elegance is on sale this week so make sure you head over to Brownie Scraps and pick it up soon. Also don't forget to vote for Scrappin' Daisies at DSA (Vote Here). I'll be back with more great stuff this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!