Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Terror-ific

Ohhhh it is getting close to that spooky time of year. I have to say I've never been one that liked the scary side of Halloween, I'm much more the fun side. Today I'm going to show you some layouts I made with Scrappin' Daisies' new kit called Terror-ific. It is a wonderful Halloween kit full of fun elements and great papers.

The first layout I did is of Trey and Callie, and talk about old I think Callie is 2 in this one, so that would make it about 20 years old....ohhh how did time fly by so fast. I love that is kit has all kinds of little goblin stickers.

My next layout is of Cole when he was an Army Man. He was so cute in his camo and with his painted up face. And of course he was ready to shoot anyone and everyone.

This kit is packed with great stuff, and this week it is 25% off, so make sure you head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up Terror-ific soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!