Saturday, September 11, 2010

Always and Forever

Happy Saturday all, today I'm going to show you some layouts I created with a kit called Always and Forever by Ivory Keys Digital Dreams. It is a beautiful kit with great colors and a wonderful mix of elements. It is an elegant kit, but can be used for almost any type of layout.

My first layout is of Mom and Dad. They had almost 52 years together before we lost Daddy, but when we went through the photos there were not a lot of them together. Guess one or the other was always off chasing one of us kids (Tom or Sharla...I was the good one...yes I was!!!!). I really love the papers in the kit, and I thought they looked good with black and white photos, so I de-saturated the more modern photos.

My second layout is Callie and Mecca from Mother's Day. Callie lives in Waco now, and it seems like she rarely gets back to Denton...ohhh why do they have to grow up. I love the photo of Mecca resting her head on Callie, it seems like just yesterday Mecca was holding Callie on her shoulder.

That's it for today, make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Always and Forever soon. It is available alone or in a collaboration with A+ Designs. I'm hoping to be back later tonight with another big catch up post, I have a ton of layouts to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!