Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday, Nov. 22nd

Ok, consider today a Cole day. I've gotten to work with Scrappy Cocoa's new kit called Work Zone. A total boys kit. I sometimes struggle with boy layouts, not to make them too fussy or girlie. But this kit is perfect. Lots of boy stuff, but a few touches that can lend itself to other types of layouts.

The first layout is Cole and Daddy, years and years ago when Cole had one of those kiddie cars. I think daddy pulled/pushed him around a lot. It also includes a picture we took this summer of Cole driving the van.....eek he is really driving.

Next is photos from a car show and I went to last year. Not really my dream car, but then I don't really have a dream car. But it was sure pretty and if anyone wants to give me one, I'll take it.

Lastly another Cole layout. These are mix of photos Sharla dug out and scanned. He was and is such a cute kid. I love the thumbs up picture, it is just so him.

I'll be later in the week with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!