Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday July 2nd

I'm killing time before my interview at 8:00 am this morning. I'm so nervous, so I thought maybe doing something like this would settle my nerves. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that it goes well.

My first layout is of Sharla. It must be a Sharla week because I think I've done three or four already this week with her in them. I don't think she is all that happy about it, but tough tiddly winks. This photo was take on the 4th several years ago. The singles had met to have a picnic and then watch the fireworks. It is one of my favorite pictures of her.

The next one is of Callie and Mom. Callie had stopped by to visit, do laundry, pester us or something and she was really teasing Mom. I love her face as she is laughing in the photos and Mom's look of "oh Callie".

The next one is of Sharla again, but this time she is with Cole. It was Christmas morning and we had already open presents and he was "modeling" his yearly gift of boxer shorts. His version of modeling is to wear them on the outside of his clothes. She wanted a good picture of them together, but they ended up playing and I'm not sure I ever got a "good" photo, but I got some fun ones.

The next one is of Cole at the old house. He was riding around on Papa's scooter. I love the gloves he was wearing. It wasn't the fourth of July, but with the flag on the back of Daddy's scooter I couldn't resist using a red, white and blue kit.

The last one for this post is of Tucker. I like how the extraction came out on this one. I'm still learning that technique, but I'm getting better. I also like the colors of the kit I used.

That's it for now, got to go pace a little before my interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!