Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday, July 23rd

Well still no word on the job, but I'm still praying for it. So let's all hope they call me this afternoon or tomorrow.

For my layouts let's start with Callie and Sharla. The photo is of Sharla trying to teach Callie how to do a cart wheel, but to me it looks like they are just being silly.

Next is one of Daddy, taken a couple of years ago at Christmas. I found this dark blue hat for him to wear when he went out onto the back porch to smoke. When he put it on, he looked like a rabbi. We teased him about it, but he loved the hat and scarf and wore them all the time.

Next is Sharla and Mecca on Joe's boat. We were sitting and talking to Patsy and I said I wanted a photo of them, and of course Mecca couldn't resist bunny earing Sharla...yeah she's one of us.

This layout I did for my Officers' Training, and the assignment was on blending. I really like how this one turned out. It is of irises from Argyle Acres.

Next is Callie and Cole. The photos are from years ago, taken at their old house. They were in that stage where getting them to sit next to each other was an accomplishment in itself...wait I think they are still in that stage.

And the last one for today is one of the layouts I did for the CT Challenge at Digi Scrapbook Mania. It is of Callie and the photo was taken at Thanksgiving or Christmas a couple of years ago.

That's it for now, more later......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!