Monday, May 23, 2016

May Is For Makers - Week 4

Hi all, it is time to show you my purchase for May Is For Makers week 4, but before I do, just in case you didn't know, let me tell you that I hail from the great state of Texas. If you know anyone from Texas, we tend to be proud of our state, ok very proud of our state. And I am no exception. So when I found today's pattern I just could not resist.  Now I'm not sure when I will make this one, but I know that I will at some point in the future.  And it has 7 sizes, from baby to king, so maybe a future baby blanket. The pattern is called simply Texas Flag Quilt and it is by The Aspen Tree. I will admit I don't really know anything about them, I just stumbled on to the pattern on pinterest and couldn't resist it.


I love that each page of the pattern has a quote about Texas at the bottom. What can I say I told you we are proud of our state. My favorite is
"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word,” – John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley; In Search of America
So that wraps up week 4 for May Is For Makers and next week will be the last week. I have a couple of patterns on my radar for next week, I just have to decide which one to pick.  I have loved seeing what others pick each week, some have even made want list. I think that is the fun part of this, I've seen lots of designers I didn't know.


May Is For Makers | LRstitched.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!