1. My tic tac toe quilt. It is pressed and ready to load as soon as my knees are up to it.
2. My flying geese quilt. I want this one done, because it just makes me so happy. Of all the tops I've made I think this is my favorite, because it is bright and cheerful.
3. / 4. / 5. / 6. Memory quilts, I need to get these done and if I don't put them on the list they won't get any work. I want them done to give to the people, but more just to get them off my list.
7. Callie and Beau's wedding quilt. I need to get this one done, because it has almost been a year since the wedding. Now in my defense I didn't get the blocks back for 6 months but still it needs to be done.
8. Cole's tic tac toe quilt. I'm the queen of two bees this month and I have both of them making the same block, in order to make a quilt for Cole. I've still got to make lots of extra blocks to make it big enough, but I have been making good progress so far.
9. / 10. / 11. / 12. Any of the 18 tops I have completed waiting to be quilted. My top choices would be Sharla's Norway, Sharla's Flirt, my purple alternating 4 patch and the Pumpkin table runner. But I would be happy if any of the 18 got done. Below are some of them laid out on my long arm.
Now those are the things I want to finish. I would also like to get at least one or two more tops completed during this quarter, if at all possible. I will be linking up with the Debbie at A Quilter's Table (and all the other hosts) for 2016 FAL.