1. Secret Sewing. I can't say exactly what this is, because it is a Christmas present, but I will say it is for Mecca. And I do have a pretty definite time line that I have to meet because Christmas is coming no matter what.
2. Bee Block. I've actually sewn the block already, I just have to cut the extra fabric that is going with it and sew my label. I'm hoping to get it in the mail next week, so it has plenty of time to arrive.
3. Midnight Mystery QAL. As of December 1st I was caught up, but our instructions for this month have come out this week. I want to stay caught up now that I'm current.
5. Sharla's Box Trot Quilt. Gotta get it done!
6. Marley's Block. I want to get it finished so I can hang all the blocks in my quilting room.
7. Turning 20 BOM. I've still way behind on this one, but would like to get back on track.
8. Callie and Beau's Quilt Top. I can't finish it totally because I need Trey and Jess to sign blocks, but I would like to get it laid out and as many rows as possible put together.
9. More Christmas gifts. I have an idea that should be pretty simple and if I can make time I would like to do them. But since I want them to be a surprise, let's just call them the "warm" gifts.
10. Organize Fabrics. I want to get each project together with all it's pieces (bundles, sashing fabrics, border fabrics, backing fabric, pattern) and then make a good list of what I have. I've bought some big tubs so that if I have everything including the backing fabric then I can put it all together. And then when I want to start something new, I can just get everything out of the tub.
Ok that is my list for this month. As always I know it won't all get done, but some is better than nothing. I'm linking up with Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs and Shannon of Fiber of All Sorts.
And just so my blog has a picture, because my camera is somewhere else today, here is