1. Bee Block. I only have one to do this month because I'm the queen in my other bee. Of course I'm afraid of this one because it has curved piecing, but I'm going to muscle through if it kills me.
2. Gypsy Queen Mystery Quilt. I'm testing the pattern and I think I would have been done, if I had a/c. But my sewing room tends to be warm anyway. I have all the pieces and I just need to get it pieced together. It is a fun quilt and if you've not checked it out, then you can find the info on it at Cora's Quilts blog.
3. Midnight Mystery Quilt. We got the first sewing instructions today and it is for flying geese. How awesome is that, I'm been crushing on anything and everything geese. So I plan on knocking those off soon. And she even has us using the no waste four at a time method which is my favorite. There is still time to join this QAL as well and you can find out about it at Meadow Mist Designs' blog.
4. Turning Twenty BOM blocks. We get instructions for 2 blocks per month and we do a 12" and 6" of each block. So far I'm staying up with it, and I don't want to fall behind. So far the blocks have been lots of fun. I've not done many star blocks so it is fun doing all these different ones. Here is the last one I finished for July.
5. Sharla's Machine Cover. I have to get something quilted and this one should be easy. Plus it will get me brownie points with her. And it is something off of this quarter's list too.
6. Memory Quilts. I think I have devised a plan. I am going to cut all the sashing and then I will sew one row every time I go into the sewing room. It won't be fast, but it will be progress. If I can do this then hopefully I will have another top completed by the end of this month.
7. Cross Blocks. I need to push and do some more of these. I'm about 75% done, so the end of doing blocks is getting close. I want to complete at least 20 more blocks this month.
8. Quilt something else. Now I have several things ready to quilt, and at this point I don't really care which item I pick, I just want to get something quilted. Two somethings would be even better.
9. Clean the Sewing Room. I know this goes on the list often, but it gets messy. I bought lots of tubs for my FQs, so many in fact they all don't fit on my shelves. So I want to do a little re-arranging to see if I can make it work a little better. This one definitely has to wait until the a/c is working.
10. Take more photos. I want to document what I'm doing better, and I need to get into a better habit of taking photos of the different steps. I am still working on how I'm going to get that done, but recently I said I was going to print a list of my to do's and the wonderful Carla from Granny Maud's Girl told me she used a white board for her projects. I'm thinking of getting one and using it to list shots I want to get and then I can check it off as I go along. And if it doesn't work for that I can always use it to list my projects.