Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Layouts

I do not know what happened to April.  I swear it was just yesterday that it started and now it is almost done.  It has been a busy month, but really not too bad.  I did get a few layouts done this month for Trixie Scraps Designs.

The first one I did was for the Photo Challenge on her blog. I was leading the challenge so I got to pick the theme and it was Spring.  There is nothing greater than all the wonderful spring flowers.  I  used the kit Love in  the Garden Value Bundle because of the cheerful colors.  I had a great bluebonnet photo I wanted to use and the blues in this kit were perfect for it.



Next I did a layout with my favorite furry baby...yep the one and only Tucker Joe.  I used the kit Best Year Ever, which I find myself going back to over and over again.  I think it is because I love the colors and elements in the kit.  And isn't that face just too cute!!


Next I did the font challenge at Ginger Scraps using Triumphant Value Bundle.  This is another kit that I use over and over because the colors work with so many photos.  The photos are of Sharla and Cooper.  I still miss that little grey ball of fur.  


And my last layout was for the Recipe Challenge at Ginger Scraps and I used the Nature Walk Value Bundle.  I really like this kit because of the colors.  I used this kit because I thought the colors really made the photo pop.  And yes because I love the little stick element...I know it is silly, but there are elements that I just love to use and that is one of them.


That is my Trixie Scraps layouts for April.  If you don't have any of these kits I recommend them highly.  I have used the all multiple times.  You can find all of her products in her store and each kit name is linked.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!