Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July Layouts

I can't believe July is almost over, it seems like it just started yesterday. I have my July quilt cut out, but not a single block sewn on it. Hopefully I will get some done this week. I won't finish it but hopefully I will at least start it. Sharla is doing better, but still in a wheelchair, so my days are much busier than normal. Luckily I did get some layouts done to show you. First up is one using July Templatetopia by North Meets South Studios. I love those templates they just make everything easier. I also used Heart of a Friend Bundle by Trixie Scraps Designs. The photos are Tina and Ariella at her birthday party.


Up next is one I made using Love in the Garden pieces. If you love gnomes you will definitely want to get this kit. It is just so so so cute!!!! The photo is Callie and her "Beau".


Next up is a layout I did for a challenge on Trixie Scraps' Blog. It was a word challenge and the word was "Hot". I used King of the Pride for this one, because I thought the colors really worked with the word. I love the rich colors!!! The photos are Callie and Cole on Jockey Ridge.


And last but not least is the a layout I made using Got Glasses pieces. I love the colors on this one, and such wonderful elements. The glasses are just beyond cute!!!! The photo is Sharla, not really wanting me to take her picture, but alas I won that one..hehehe.


Ok that is it for how, but make sure you pick up some of these kits, they will be wonderful additions to your stash!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!