Friday, September 28, 2012

One Haunted Evening

Can you believe it is almost October, where has this year gone. Today I'm going to show you a layout I made with One Haunted Evening by North Meets South Studios (aka Trixie Scraps Designs and Designs by Connie Prince). It is a beautiful even elegant Halloween kit, yes elegant. I love the colors and mix of elements. Just look at the linked preview to see all the goodies.


Now for my layout I used an old photo taken when I worked at Chippenhook. One of the customer service ladies was out on Halloween, so they replaced her...well kinda. I love the colors in this kit, plus it can be used for so much more than Halloween

Make sure you head over to Trixie Scraps Design Store and pick up One Haunted Evening, it is on sale for 30% off for a very short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!