Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Toadally Love You

Happy Wednesday all, I hope you're having a wonderful week. We had some big storms here earlier this week, but the sun is out and it looks like spring again....yeah!!!! Today I'm here to show you layouts I made with a kit by In The Small Things called I Toadally Love You. It is a fun doodley kit with colors that work for boys or girls.

My first layout I did for the Scrap What Challenge in the Stuff to Scrap forum and this month we were to scrap hair. I immediately thought of Callie, because she has the best hair of anyone I know. But I found a not so beautiful hair shot to use (hehehe). I love the little doodle flowers in the kit, because they are so much fun to use.

My second layout was created for one of the Word of the Week challenges and you had to use "exceed" in your layout. That was a tough word, but I worked it into the layout. I am not normally a fan of doodles, but these were easy to use and I was even able to cluster them.

Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up I Toadally Love You soon. You will find it a great addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!