Thursday, January 12, 2012

Keep The Faith

Happy Thursday all, hope you're having a wonderful week. It has been busy, but I've gotten to scrap a couple of pages. Today I'm going to show you pages I created using a kit by Scrappin' Serenity called Keep The Faith. I really loved this kit at first sight, because of the color combination. There is just something about grey, green, yellow and brown that really attracts me, and the kit has great elements too. 

My first layout is Callie on Thanksgiving Day. We were at the table and she posed for one of the few photos taken that day. Sharla and I both took cameras, but I think we were still in recovery mode from her and mom being in the hospital. As always Callie makes a beautiful subject, and I really love all the flowers in the kit.


Next up is Ariella and to be honest I'm not sure when I took this photo. It was on my SD card and I thought it was cute. I know when she gets older she won't appreciate having chubby cheeks, but they sure are cute!!!!


Now if you liked the frame and cluster in the second layout you should head over to the Stuff to Scrap Inspiration Blog because I created a freebie from it and it is available there. And once you're done getting the freebie, head over to the store and pick up Keep The Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!