Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Baby Story

Happy Thursday all!!!! For those of you who visit that are friend and/or family we got some good news today. Sharla's white blood cell count is 6.3 so she is definitely in the normal range. Which means hopefully she will be coming home next week, and it looks like mom may get to come home too.

Now for the kit I'm here to talk about, it is called A Baby Story by Scrapteam2008. It is a great kit for all those baby boy photos and even more. My first layout is Cole, such a cute little chunk!!!! I love the mix of colors and patterns in this kit, I think they work great with black and white photos.

My second layout is Cole also, but with Sharla. She was giving him a real hair do...ok maybe a hair don't. I love boy kits that include flowers and this one has several.

I also created a freebie and if you want it head over to Stuff to Scrap Inspiration Blog to download it. And when you are done there, head to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick up A Baby Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!