Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bracket Templates

Happy Thursday all, a quick post to show you a layout I made with Digi-designs by Nicole's newest template set called Bracket Templates. These fabulous templates help make your layouts unique and different and you can change directions of the templates for even more possibilities.

My layout is of Ms. Callie jumping for Sharla and I as we tested our cameras. She was having fun trying to jump and not cover her face. A little later she thought it would be fun to have Sharla photograph her throwing a ball. The last thing said to her before she threw it was don't hit Sharla, and that is exactly what she did, square in the face. I think Sharla liked the jumping pictures more (hehehe).
The template set has four 12 x 12 templates and is on sale this week for 30% off, so make sure you head over to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick them up today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!