Friday, December 3, 2010

A Time for Thanks/Holly Jolly and a Freebie

Ok, I've really messed up and I'm the first one to admit it. Andrea of Scraps by Andrea had a cool kit a couple of weeks ago called Holly Jolly Christmas and it was a collab with Cristin's Creations. It was free the first week and is now in the store. I should have told ya'll about it earlier, but somehow I just forgot to blog about it (my bad). She also has a new kit out today call A Time for Thanks, so I'm going to show you the layouts I did for both as well as give you a freebie from the new kit.

I'll start with my Holly Jolly layouts, the first is Tom, Mecca, Callie and Cole opening presents last Christmas. I really love the colors of this kit, they just go with everything.

Next up is Tom and Mecca's Christmas tree from last year. I think it looked very elegant and I just had to snap of couple of photos of it. I really had fun using all the flowers and ornaments in the kit.

Now for more recent photos. This one is of Sharla just as she was sitting down at the table on Thanksgiving (yes this year). I really love the papers in this kit, they range from simple to elegant, so you can do so much with them.

Next up is a layout of Aunt Jean, ok she isn't really my Aunt, but she was my babysitter when I was a kid and that's what we called her, and it stuck. She had her 82nd birthday a couple of weeks ago and her granddaughters gave her a little surprise party. It was lots of fun and I know she had a great time.

And now for your freebie. I used the cluster from the last layout. I hope you enjoy and find a good use for it. As always, feel free to leave love. The image is linked so just click and download.

Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Holly Jolly Christmas and Christin’s Part as well as A Time for Thanks. And hopefully I'll be back tomorrow of Sunday with more layouts to show you!!!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!