Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blog Award

Ohhh my I was given a blog award this week and I'm very excited. The award was given by a very gracious Kructen from The Scrappy Kat. I am very grateful that she thought of me when giving the award. It is nice to know that others like what I've been doing. Thanks so much.

Here are the rules for this award:
1. Put the award on your blog.
2. Include a link to the person who gave you the award.
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs (always hard to do).
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have an award on your blog.

Ok it is hard to pick seven, because if you look at the lists of blogs I watch, you'll see there is quite a list, but I must pick.

1. Scrapitity Scrap and More One of the first blogs I found and I still follow it.
2. The Scrappin Cop I love all she does.
3. Scraps by Andrea I think I love everything she has done, especially her new kit Funkytown Revisted.
4. Elegant Word Art by Bethany The absolute best word art around, plus a great blog that is so much fun to read.
5. Shel Belle Scraps Has some wonderful kits.
6. MandyMade Digibits I love her kits and she makes me laugh during speed scraps.
7. Miss Erin's ScrapsI just discovered this blog recently but really like her work.

These were not put in any special order, just ones I really like. I would recommend you visit them for some great stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Shauna! Guess what?! I pick you to win my Spreading the Love game this week! You can find a link to my email on my blog, just send me a message and I will send you a free kit!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!